Can I pay by credit card if I am not a PayPal member? SHORT ANSWER: YES!
For your security and convenience, we accept credit card payments through PayPal.
You do not have to be a PayPal member to book and pay online
Our checkout process makes paying through PayPal easy and convenient.
Simply follow the instructions below:
· Click on your preferred (Check in) arrival date and (check out ) departure date (you can change the month by clicking on the little arrows on the calendar) Click on the number of guests on the drop down menu on the home page, and click Search.
· The web site will show you the apartments available for your requested dates, you can look, book, and reserve on line. Choose your preferred property and click: “Book Now”
· On the “Booking Page” enter your details and click "PAY NOW "
· You will then be redirected to PayPal. YOU DON’T NEED TO LOG IN TO PAYPAL OR BECOME A MEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF PAYPAL JUST CLICK: “Continue” in the next sentence you will find: "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue.
PayPal™ is a safe, easy way to pay online. Speed through checkout whenever you shop online. Plus, pay with your credit card without exposing your credit card number.
• Speed through checkout whenever you shop online.
• Pay with your credit card, debit card, or bank account.
• No need to retype your financial information.
• Never expose your credit card number.
• 100% protection against any unauthorized payments sent from your account.
• Every purchase confirmed with an email receipt.
· By clicking on “continue” you will be redirected to the Paypal form where you can fill in your credit card details and then click Review Order and Continue
· Follow the instructions given by PayPal.
· You will receive a confirmation from Paypal with your unique transaction ID
· You will receive a booking confirmation from Keystay Ltd. If you have paid a down payment you will automatically receive balance due reminders when they become due. Equally, for the Refundable Damage Deposit.
· If you have any further concerns, please visit our FAQ's page