Many of our properties are available for key worker and isolation stays during the pandemic.
Many of our holiday accommodation owners are able to offer temporary accommodation in Brighton to people classed as Key Workers and to those needing to shield or self isolate . All our properties are cleaned in line with government guidelines.
If you’re a Key Worker with specific needs, we can offer preferential & heavily discounted rates for your stay. Many of our usual bookings have cancelled due to Covid 19 restrictions so we have availability for longer stays. The longer you stay the lower the nightly rate. Please send an enquiry for our very best price & quote.
Housekeeping, Linen and Hygiene for post Covid 19 lockdown restrictions.
1. Cleaners have been instructed to avoid travel using public transportation where possible.
2. Delivery drivers and cleaners disinfect & wash their hands before entering the company premises- and before leaving the premises.
3. Our Cleaners have been asked to disinfect door handles and their hands before entering the client’s premises.
4. Our Cleaners have been asked: - to wear face masks and gloves which must be worn throughout their time on the client’s premises. - To clean cleaning supplies such as disinfectant bottles, by wiping them down with disinfectant before leaving the premises.
5. All linen and towels will be washed and dried in temperatures of 65°C to ensure disinfection. And they are washed in an antibacterial solution to kill germs
6. Any staff members whose tasks can be carried out remotely have been asked to work from home until further notice.
7. All surfaces and areas are being washed with soapy water or wiped with antibacterial sprays to kill coronavirus germs.
8. We will routinely monitor guidelines established & advised by the NHS & governement to ensure that processes and procedures are in-line with risk preventative measures.
9. Cleaners have been asked to pay particular attention when cleaning all frequently touched highly used items such as door handles, lightwitches, TV remotes, kitchen appliances and surfaces.